Saturday, February 17, 2007

The inner musings of an external peripheral thought

The best way to waste time? Start musing..

Today I wus wondering what would happen if I changed each decision I made in each minute of my life.. each decision that I take always has an alternate. What would happen in such a scenario? Would I still be at the same place that I am now in front of my laptop musing or to the contrary would I be in space looking down upon ppl wondering the same. At some point in life everybody wonders about destiny and what role it plays in life and those who say that they do not believe in destiny and have never pondered thee are pure and outright liars!

The other day lit up a cigarette after a long hiatus. I smoked it as I walked home in the cold night.. really cold night. Igot thru the whole cigarette and then wus cursing myself the whole night as to y I needed that cigarette. The nxt day as I walked home on again really really cold night I lit up again. By the time I got thru half the cigarette something inside wus telling me to throw the cig away but then apparently my mind said y waste the money spent on the god dammed malboro lite huh.. but the strong inner voice kept going throw it throw it away and half way thru it I threw it into the snow and watched it grow damp fade into the surrounding whiteness (at this point I would like to point out that I am no grammatical king..).. and then wondered how different would my life have been if I had gotten through the whole cigarette. They say that each cigarette u smlke takes 5 minutes off of ur life.. what would would I have done with this extra 2 nd a haf minutes that I have granted myself????????? The pervert inside me ansers the obvious anser being “procreation” but that inner voice doesn’t agree.. its an open ended question .. now this is what I call wasting time.. have I gotten u thinking on the subject???..

2 comments:

Macadamia The Nut said...

And what about passive smokers then? 2.5 minutes off? :D

Filarial said...

nah I was smoking alone on a night when the temperature was -25 and there was nobody else out there other than me..:D