Thursday, March 29, 2007

The roach strikes again

The roaches had a son that I did not know of
Harboured in the same place that I talked of
For those of you who did not know
It’s a special place that I know of
A special place that takes and takes
And hopefully doesn’t give back any time soon
It’s a place that I pee into

Twas only an egg when its parents were poisoned to death
Its birth a miracle in itself
It grew up to be a big fan of Sherlock and batman
It also grew up to be a man that desired revenge

Its detective abilities grew too soon
Figuring out twas a roach on the hunt
On the hunt for a murderer
On the hunt for a person it did not know of
On the hunt for an insensitive human
Who did not understand that a million years from now?
All that would survive a nuclear war
Are thousands of its descendants!

I had a lot of rum and coke that night
The rum extremely fine
But the coke as poisonous and cancerous as ever
Got back home late at night
As usual alone and making sure my other sloshed friends
Got back home too

The coke seeped through my kidney
Harming a lot of organs along the way
Found its way into my bladder
Filling up all the way

The roach lay waiting to ask a simple question
Why? why? why?
Why cant humans live in peace and harmony
Why can’t human learn to live in harmony with their surroundings
Why did I murder his innocent parents?
A lot of questions for a little roach brain

The ability to aim lost
Since I was sloshed
The toxic coke laid rum and water
Some percentage of salt as well
Splurged all over the bathroom
Everywhere but the place that takes it all

In the morning I found a dead roach in my bathroom….

4 comments:

Mambalam Mani said...

haa haa haa
awesome!!!!
the sequel is much better!!

Harvind Dokshan said...

Dying to read the 3rd version of it.. wud it be the Roachman-3...

Can you hear me ?? said...

lol... but why is the rum always gone!!

Filarial said...

many a philosophist has argued the same indefinately wen inebriated..:D