Friday, June 15, 2007

Chandramouli - The redux stories

*the characters that have been so potrayed are purely fictitious and bear no resemblence whatsoever to anybody or anything in real life...



At the age of 24 Chandramouli was a repressed goat in heat. His research consumed most of his time and socializing apparently was not his skill. Professor Mansen was extremely demanding and on top of that had “inspired” him to run the marathon. Saturdays were tiring. As such he had a lot of experiments to run on top of which his marathon training was would peak taking atleast a couple of hours of training and then the inevitable tiredness.

At 8pm his hunger peaked and he decided to get to a chinki restaurant were he could get some real spicy food. Seated by the window he decided to catch up with his mom. And then she came to be seated soo close to him that he almost shouted out the f word while on the fone with his mom.. what he ended up saying was his order was here and he would talk to her later. Chandramouli started to stutter in his usual nerdy fashion only this time it was while he wa..wass thinking. “ Should I talk to her.. what would she say.. mebbe she would call the cops.. meebe she would slap me.. “.. now it is not normal in Chandramouli’s world that guys talk to girls all the time. “should I .. I don’t think I will………………what the heck nobody I know is here to see me get slapped.........”………..” hey would u care for some company.. are you eating alone tonight?” Fair maiden (not Iron maiden)“ yeah I am “.. C”so do you got to the university here?” FM” No I am actually here on vacation I am from Louisiana”.. “ that’s nice” FM” so what do you do”..C” I go to the U here.. My research involves nano particle paint fabrication…#@!@#@##@#@####” ( really interesting as that was lets move on..) “ so whats your name?”.. FM” Mines really tough to pronounce its Celia Anatonopiolika.. I am originally from Russia” ( well an Iron maiden after all..).. C” mines tougher you know its Chandramouli Radhakrishnan.. actually my full name is Kentalla(village) Gopalakrishnan( Grandpapas name) Radhakrishnan( Dads name) Chandramouli ( u guessed it my name.. heheheheheh) pattabhi ( my gotram name) Iyer ( my clan).. huhh“ FM smiling” Hey that’s quite a time you would have to sign wouldn’t you??” C” No no I don’t go by the whole name.. “ The waiter comes with C’s check..(ppl back home thts just a lingo thing the bill is called check and I don’t know what the check is called.. these crazy Americans you know..)

So Chandramoulis gets up to get to the counter to pay. The stuttured thinking is back ..
C’ s apparent devilish side (*DC)..” Ask her out you dumbass.. nobody who has a boy friend comes out alone on a saturaday night”.. C’s angel ( *AC – being real creative with theses names ain’t I..;) ] “ What will your mother say.. she will surely burst out crying .. think about yours dads position in society after you ask her out.. think about your grandmas frail heart condition.. do you want to be the cause of her “murder”.. Chandramouli you have been brought up with “strong values” .. do not do it .. thou shall not sin sin sin…..”.Chandroamouli just ran out of the restaurant not looking back…DC” DUMBASS.. ”……




Hrd ths song fter a long time.. and still speaks to me in such a clear fasion bout the music industry!!!

2 comments:

Viswajith said...

dei...well...tame climax machi...konjam spicyaa irrukum nu i thought...

K said...

AC DC... LOL!!! story bears some resemblance with some one I know! ;)