Friday, August 10, 2007

Goofy would be proud of me

The last five weeks I have been embarrassing myself more than ever in public. Every time I think I cannot better this I somehow manage to do so. Here’s the top five:

5) The first time I have friends in my new ride.. I back straight into a scooter that is parked behind me. Ppl start doubting I even know how to drive..:(

4) As I leave Minneapolis I stop for one last lunch. Leaving the place I back straight into a car parked behind me and to top it all it has a couple sitting inside totally flabbergasted!

3) In the place where I had lunch I drop coffee all over the table and when the waitress gets there I apologize so sheepishly that she starts laughing out so loud that I am even more embarrassed.

2) it’s a Saturday and I am coming out of a post office feeling real peachy and I walk straight into a glass barrier ( just like the saint Gobain add) and almost break my nose. Everybody in there looks at me with pity and horror and thinks I for one am surely on drugs.

1) I think that lunch hour is included in the 8 hour working day. APPARENTLY NOT!

6 comments:

Mambalam Mani said...

ohh ok so thats y u said it was a 8 to 5 job...i was wondering shdnt it be 4pm...
anyways, u banged ur new shiny car twice?
oohh maannnnn
PS:
see rush hour 3..awesome comedy

Unknown said...

i was here

Anonymous said...

hehehehe...i think the same rule holds for us (8 hrs) but i never follow it...

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOLOLOL @ saint gobain incident!!
Wish I was there!!!!

Sushanth said...

I already have a 1 cm scratch on my car.

Filarial said...

Ada paavi!- but look at the bright side- now you can seduce nurses to make your car feel better..:D