Thursday, May 31, 2007

......................................................................................................................................................


Missing the blue yonder
Is like missing all of thee
Hope this isn’t the last that I
See of all of thee

Years from now
When we are all older.. Matured
All I hope is that we remember
Each of the good times we had together
For these are the times that helped shape my mind
Attributed to a growth that I cannot forget

Experiences in life I might have had galore
But none shall I cherish as much as the last couple of years
Sappy that this might sound
That is how I feel and so I tell

The future seems bright for all of thee
But all I wish is that we can get back together
Someday not so far as the blue yonder seems
Fighting over petty things like who’s gonna drive
Or if festivals have a meaning back home in India
Laughing together at each others weak points
Making ourselves stronger as a whole.

Ppl I wish you all the best
Hope you shine as crazy as a diamond
Do your selves proud and as in ET’s last words
Beeee Goood and in mine keep in touch

3 comments:

Mambalam Mani said...

sniff, snob...
i cant withstand sentiments...
waaannhhhhhh

Unknown said...

kazhudaikku theriyuma kalpoora vaasana???

slomoninja said...

everyone gets bitten by the nostalgia bug sometime :)