Thursday, September 6, 2007

The imperfect 10..

I was watching Home improvement after a long time on cable today. This got me want to do a top ten on the English shows I watched while growing up between 3rd and 8th std. Here goes

10) Baywatch – That I started watching in 6th std .. god what an awesome show for delinquents which I am proud to b..:D. .

9) Duck Tales and Talespin- Sunday.. Doordarshan.. What else can I say

8) 21 Jump Street- Became a huge fan of Johnny Depp after I started watching this show. sometime in 4th Std

7) Dharma and Greg- Started watching this in the 7th std. Was in coimbatore then The first two seasons were awesome but then kinda got clichéd

6) Street Hawk – One of a kind on Doordarshan.. something I waited for on Sundays

5) Small wonder- Brilliant show..

4) Home Improvement- agh agh agh… ( pronounced as agh agh agh)..

3) The Wonder Years- Sooper show.. had a big crush on “Winnie Cooper” for a long time

2) M*A*S*H – one of the funniest shows ever.. Alan Alda as Capt. Benjamin Franklin "Hawkeye" Pierce was just awesome.. started watching MASH sometime in 6th std too..

1) Star Trek- ( and the Next generation).. inspired SF at the right age…

5 comments:

Mambalam Mani said...

dawg u missed Gaint Robot and Nonstop nonsense (sure u wud have seen its episodes)

viswajith.k.n said...

dei...andha novel cut copy paste from cricinfo...something that i found to be amusing...eduthu potaen...

Filarial said...

dei mr.sandy a top ten is clld so for a reason.. I used to watch so much tv tht I could do a top 100 those shows would surely make it..

Macadamia The Nut said...

how dare you! you forgot charles in charge
;)

Filarial said...

I seriously did..:O.. Charles in charge was actually one of my favorite shows..